Friday, May 14, 2010

5 for Friday: A Turkish Kid, Matt Vaughan, and My Sister's Graduation.


Last weekend was graduation weekend for my sister and another excuse for my mother to take ridiculous shots of the entire family.  On the plus side, I got to spend my free time the cutest neice/nephew combo in the world.

  1. Android outselling Apple?  Looks that way.

  2. Leo Laporte and other web leaders are leaving Facebook, but for how long?

  3. Hear the one about the Turkish kid and Twitter?

  4. Facebook jumps into Geo-social networking.

  5. The NYTimes says suprisingly, we do not use our cellphones as phones.

    AND THE BONUS SHOT:  919 Marketing's Matt Vaughan decided to start a blog, check it out and tell him I said hey.

Podcast you're not listening to:  Engadget

Have a story you want mentioned here?  Contact me at ColinWWatts (at) Gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment