Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Dream in Tech Update

Okay for those that have been wondering, about the status of this blog, I believe it's time that I update the ground rules and structure for this blog. I believe in my very first posting, the rules were that I would post a blog every Tuesday and Thursday and for those of you that have noticed, Tuesday has just passed and there is no new blog. So, I think it's time for you to know what you can expect from me as a writer.
I cannot make any true promises, my life is upside down and inside out at the current moment, but I will make a vowel to post once a week. That is my job, as your writer. You come here for a particular reason, all of you do, and so it is my job to at least keep this blog updated and fresh. So in order to do that I am laying out some ground rules as your regular blogger.
1. I will post every Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning.
2. I am rolling out a new column, 5 for Friday's. 5 for Friday's, will be five stories from the week that I believe you should read. This will be started this coming friday.
Now that I have laid those rules out, that does not mean things are not subject to change. Does this mean, you can not expect me to write anymore than those two articles a week? No, it does not. You might still get the average three posting a week from me or more. It depends how my schedule goes. But in the meantime, my job is to keep you the reader pleased.
I want to say thank you for following me so far and I look forward to continuing to educate you on tech and social media, as the future we once dreamed of, is now here.

No comments:

Post a Comment